Contact Us For Free Sample !
The root canal therapy instrument is also called a root canal motor. It is a precision electronic instrument designed to reduce the work intensity of the doctor, replace the manual enlargement of the root canal, improve efficiency and save time, and prepare a more standard root canal.
The dental root canal treatment instrument belongs to the medical instrument of stomatology, which consists of two parts: the irrigating device and the suction device. The flushing device allows the pressurized air to enter the flushing head through the pump, air storage tank and flow regulating valve. The suction device draws out the necrotic tissue in the root canal through the filter, vacuum, shut-off valve, exhaust valve, flow regulating valve, suction head. The suction head is a key part of the instrument. It consists of elastic contacts, stainless steel needle tubes and handles. The elastic contacts can be made into wedges. The instrument combines irrigation and suction, which can safely and quickly extract the necrotic substances in the root canal of the teeth, so that the teeth can be treated smoothly.
According to the working principle of the root canal therapy instrument can be divided into: ultrasonic root canal therapy instrument and microscope root canal therapy instrument.
1. Ultrasonic Root Canal Therapeutic Apparatus
The ultrasonic root canal treatment instrument is composed of an ultrasonic emission system and an irrigation system. It has two cleaning methods, chemical and mechanical. The "cavitation" effect of ultrasonic waves can greatly enhance the antibacterial effect of the irrigation solution, which can necrosis in the root canal. Tissue and toxins are flushed out. Its working principle is to use the ultrasonic launch system to make the expansion needle (as shown in the figure) vibrate three-dimensionally, plus the liquid spray system for root canal preparation.
The advantages of the ultrasonic root canal therapy instrument are: the ultrasonic technology has biological effects, mechanical effects, thermal effects and cavitation phenomena that combine the above three functions, and can effectively kill various bacteria in the root canal. Ultrasonic root canal preparation has good continuous irrigation, which can timely remove necrotic tissue debris in the root canal, effectively reduce the amount of bacteria in the root canal, and avoid the piston action of the instrument in the infected root canal. So that the infected material in the root canal is not easy to exceed the root apex. Due to the vibration of the ultrasonic file itself, it is less laborious to twist and pull with your fingers. It only needs to do the lifting and inserting movement instead of the rotating movement, so the breaking rate of the device and the accident rate of the device falling into the mouth of the patient and being swallowed by accident are greatly reduced. Thanks to the liquid spraying device, there is no need to stop for flushing, saving operation time.
2. Microscope root canal therapy instrument
Microscope root canal therapy instrument is a combination of microscope technology and medical technology. It can clearly observe the tooth anatomy and root canal morphology. Whether it is conventional root canal therapy or apical microsurgery, it can allow doctors to protect the normal tissues of patients, thereby improving the success rate of treatment, shortening the healing time, and reducing pain. , The postoperative wound is smaller.
1. Built-in rechargeable battery, easy to operate. Battery power display (displays the power of the built-in battery, flashes when charging), torque display (displays the torque when the electric motor is working), speed display (100~625r/min) The speed of each gear increases or decreases by 25r/min.
2. This machine has a variety of memory functions, doctors can set different torque and speed according to different types of expansion needles, easy to operate.
3. In the process of expanding the root canal, after the expansion needle torque exceeds the set value, in order to prevent side penetration and needle breakage, the electric motor will automatically reverse, and the doctor can also adjust the manual turning of the machine according to the actual situation.
4. The machine adopts a large LCD screen display, which can intuitively see the operation of the machine on the screen.
5. In order to reduce the financial burden on the doctor and better sterilize the problem, use a 1:1 low-speed bending head.
Precautions for use
1. To control the torque and speed, it is best to set the torque control motor and the matching speed. Following the torque recommended by the expanded needle manufacturer, speed is particularly important for treatment safety.
2. Measure the length of the instrument each time it enters the root canal. Longer instruments increase the risk of twisting and breaking. Equipped with root canal length measuring instrument, caliper, etc. for working length measurement.
3. Correct operation is very important: do not apply pressure and force on the tip. The instrument should not stay in the root canal for too long.
4. The breakage of the instrument mostly occurs in molars, especially in the narrow and narrow root canals such as the upper canal and mandibular molars. The mesial root canal should be treated with great care before treatment.
5. Curved root canals, re-treatment and calcified root canals require special equipment and techniques, and it is best to use a new expansion needle.
6. Establish a straight path to maintain a smooth root canal, pay attention to gestures during operation, and try to ensure that the expansion needle and the root canal path are in line to reduce the bending resistance of the expansion needle in the crown and the stress on the instrument.
7. The root canal should be kept sufficiently lubricated and rinsed every time it is prepared.
8. Because the internal root canal is narrow, do not apply pressure to the expansion needle during operation. The cutting should be completed solely by the strength of the machine itself and the sharp edge of the expansion needle.
9. In the case of insufficient experience, it is safest to use the recommended minimum torque. Generally speaking, lower speed will extend the clinical life of the device and reduce the chance of breaking.
10. Choose a good expansion needle and control the number of times of use: when using it, you should observe whether there is wire drawing or deformation. If you find something, you must discard it in time, otherwise you will regret it.
11. After each use, it is best to record the number of uses to prevent fatigue of the instrument; the debris of the expanded needle edge should be cleaned repeatedly in time and equipped with a cleaning table.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.