Contact Us For Free Sample !
Gutta Percha Obturation System, The full name hot melt tooth gum filling system is an instrument that injects softened and molten tooth gum into the root canal after heating to replace the traditional cold side pressure filling. Because it can quickly and accurately and dense three-dimensional root canal filling, it is widely praised by doctors, and it will definitely bring a revolutionary impact on root canal filling.
Features of Gutta Percha Obturation System
1 More efficient, safer, faster and more complete root canal filling system.
2 Fast and accurate filling.
3 Three-dimensional filling can make the root canal more closed.
4 Flexible filling method.
5 Perfect vertex control and complete filling of the entire root canal (including filling of root canal branches).
6 Two-in-one system makes filling easier and more convenient.
7 Compressible tooth gel makes the filling compact.
8 Digital display of temperature adjustment makes temperature adjustment more convenient.
9 Compressed gum tips are more compact.
10 Friendly operation interface design.
11 The machine is more compact and more ergonomic.
12 The technology is simple and easy to learn.
Instructions of Gutta Percha Obturation System
1. Select the heating pen tip, the taper of the heating pen tip is the same as that of the main tooth tip. The heating pen tip is placed at a locking point in the root canal, and the locking point is about 5 mm away from the physiological root tip hole. Adjust the rubber tip of the heating pen tip to the highest reference point on the maxillofacial surface. The heating pen tip can be slightly pre-bent to adapt to the curved root canal.
2. Dry the root canal, cut the tip of the main tooth gum tip with a working length of 0.5mm, and apply a thin layer of root canal sealant to the root canal wall
3. Use a heated pen tip to burn off the gum tip at the root canal mouth
4. Use a large vertical pressurizer to pressurize the root canal to the root
5. Place the tip of the heating pen on the gum tip of the root canal, touch the heating switch, and pressurize the root at the same time. Press the tip of the heating pen to 3mm~4mm above the locking point, release the heating switch, stop heating for 10 seconds and take it out in 1 second
6. Continue to apply pressure to the root, press the heating pen tip to 1mm from the locking point
7. Continue to pressurize for 10 seconds to prevent shrinkage of the gum when it becomes hot and cold
8. While continuing to pressurize the root, touch the heating switch for 1 second, release the heating switch, and after a pause of 1 second, quickly pull out the tip of the heating pen out of the root canal. (Note: Two-thirds of the gum in the root canal will be taken out of the root canal by the heated pen tip)
9. After pulling out the heating nib, use a vertical press to quickly compact the gum at the apex
10. Fill the root tip 1/3, then use a heat gun to inject glue to fill the back 2/3 of the root canal
11. Insert the dental glue injection needle into the root canal, and make the dental glue injection needle contact with the dental glue at 1/3 of the root apex.
12. Inject dental glue under pressure. Move slowly to the crown and maintain the reverse thrust to help prevent the formation of bubbles. Every time a certain amount of tooth gum is injected, it is immediately compacted with a suitable vertical pressurizer, and finally the tooth gum is injected and filled into the root canal mouth, and the tooth gum is injected into the root canal mouth, and immediately a large vertical pressurizer is used in the Compacted.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.